Coming from an artistic background, Ajja has been a visual artist since a very young age although his focus has always largely been on music.
In the last decade his primary interest has been exploring the modulation of light through math functions, mainly using a modular graphics synthesizer called Artmatic, with post-processing in Photoshop, Lightroom and Filter Forge.
Prints and projections of Ajja’s art have been exhibited in the following locations, amongst others.
- Tinguely Museum, Basel Switzerland
- CIMA Museum, Ste-Croix, Switzerland
- Le Lieu Unique, Nantes, France
- Ozora Festival art Gallery, Dádpuszta, Hungary
- Boom Festival art gallery, Idanha-ha-Nova, Portugal
He has also been published in several books and a number of magazines. Including the following publications.
- The Art of The Leu Family – ISBN 978-0-9551109-2-4, Seedpress
- Leu Art Family – ISBN 978-2-9701291-10, éditions Ogive
You can contact Ajja regarding his artwork here: